- Students under no circum-stance will be allowed to take the annual Exams unless they have 75% of the total sessional days.
- Request for change of any exam or re-exam shall not be entertained.
- Examination fee of Rs. 300/- will have to be paid by each student before the Half-yearly & the Annual Examinations.
- All school dues must be cleared before the examination. Otherwise the report cards will not be handed to the students / parents.
PG TO LKG:
Observation and assessment will be a continuous process. Each Child’s portfolio will be maintained to keep a record of their progress.
The school holds Half-yearly Examination and Annual Examination with Assessments before the half-yearly and the Annual Examination.
Scholastic Achievement will be evaluated as under;
Assessment – I 10%
Half-yearly Examination 30%
Assessment – II 10%
Final Examination 50%
Assessment & Evaluation
- The School holds assessments and orals before the Half-yearly and the Annual Examinations.
- Scholastic Achievement will be evaluated as under:
able width=”700″ border=”0″>
Nature of evaluationF.M. Weightage of periodicalsInternals-I 40+5+510%
Half Yearly Examination100 (80+20, for IX & X) 30%Internals-I 40+5+510%
Final Examination100 (80+20, for IX & X)50%
- For students who are absent during an examination there will be no provision for supplementary tests,
- Failure to appear in any examination may seriously affect a student’s chances of promotion.
- Request for change of any examination or re-examination shall not be entertained.
- If any student is found to use any unfair means during any examination, that particular paper will be liable to be canceled. If such misconduct is repeated then the student may be expelled from entire examination.
- Examination fee of Rs. 300/- for classes I-IV and 300/- for classes V-X will have to paid by each student before the half yearly and the Annual Examination.
- All school dues must be cleared before the examinations otherwise the report cards will not be handed over to the student.