1. Before withdrawinga student from the school during the academic session the Parent / Guardian must give at least a month’s notice and the
entire session’s tuition fees be cleared in lieu of notice against issue of a Transfer Certificate.
2. TheTransfer Certificate will be issued subject to receiving T.C.fee equivalent to one month’s tuition fee.
3.The School will not issue any certificate until all dues payable to the School are cleared off by the student concerned, and that too only on receipt of a written application from the Parent/ Guardian of the student.
4.The name of a student who fails two years in succession in the same class or failing twice in three consecutive years willbe automatically struck off from the rolls and a School Leaving Certificate will be issued.
5. Students whose attendnce is irregular who do not pay their fees, who are habituall late for absent , disobedient and disorderly, or whose conduct is injurius to the moral tone of the school or incompatible with discipline or whose sickness is liable to be injurious to others students may be dismissed from the school with prior notification.
6. Students who are once dismissed from the school will not be readmitted.
7. The School Authority’s dicision is final and binding in all cases of dismissal and withdrawal.