Quickly remove HTML tags from many files. Load multiple .htm and .html files into the program and convert them automatically in seconds. This program will filter all unnecessary html tags so that just the text content is saved.
Quickly remove HTML tags from many files. Load multiple.htm and.html files into the program and convert them automatically in seconds. This program will filter all unnecessary html tags so that just the text content is saved.
1. Install.NET framework. If you have not installed it yet, install it from Microsoft website.
2. Unzip this package and run the setup file.
3. Click Finish to start the installation.
4. After the installation, copy all of the files from:
C:\Program Files\PPT Toolbox
To your computer’s hard drive.
5. Start the program and click “Load”.
6. Enter a directory to save the converted files. If you do not specify a path, the default path “C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\PPT Toolbox” will be used.
7. To change the conversion settings, click “Options”.
8. To change the default options, click “Default Settings”.
9. Click “Save” to save the settings.
10. Click “Load” to begin converting the files.
11. After the conversion is completed, the “Save” and “Load” buttons are disabled. This means that the program is ready for you to use.
If you can’t load a certain file, check if it’s too large to be loaded. If it is, then it will be discarded. To prevent this from happening, set a low value for the “Max. file size” to 0.
Product:.NET Framework 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 or 4.6
Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10.
Any feedback and comment is welcome.
This project is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
* Copyright 2012-2020 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”);
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the
The original game of World of Warcraft – The Burning Crusade (hereafter referred to as WoW) was released in the year 2007 and it didn’t take much time to become the most played MMO game of that time. World of Warcraft had successfully evolved and grew over the years, and it is today widely regarded as one of the greatest games in the genre.
However, after WoW, it was somewhat a long time before another MMO game was released that had as much of an impact as WoW, particularly in the free to play market, which