Eliminate the hassles of loading manufacturers drivers and continually trouble-shooting local network printing with Net2Printer RDP, a simple-to-use software solution for Microsoft Terminal Services. Install Net2Printer RDP and in just 10 minutes your remote users will be printing to their local printers no matter whether they are USB, parallel or network printers, multifunction printers, even fax software!
Net2Printer RDP provides remote users connecting to a Terminal Server with reliable printing to their local printers regardless of the type of printer. Net2Printer RDP supports USB, parallel, network, even multifunction printers and fax software; all without requiring IT staff to maintain drivers on the terminal server.
Net2Printer RDP is loaded automatically when a Remote Desktop session is started and is initially configured to map the local user’s default printer as the default printer in the terminal server session.
Depending upon the version of Net2Printer RDP licensed on the server, additional printers can be mapped on the server; even an email printer that emails the document to the user can be mapped. File transfers from the server to the client are also possible with Net2Printer RDP Full Version.
Net2Printer RDP is designed to cater all your printing needs via a Terminal Server!
Net2Printer RDP is a high performance Terminal Services (RDP) Printing software and all you need to do is to install it on the Terminal Server, in just 10 minutes, all your users will start to use their local printers. Also if you want to maintain your server fully up to date, just add the latest version of Net2Printer RDP and it will always keep your users updated.
Download Net2Printer RDP:
Link A – Link B
Net2Printer RDP version : 4.50
net2printer.dll version : 4.50
Using Net2Printer RDP is as simple as 1-2-3:
Install Net2Printer RDP on the server:
Select a printer to map as the default printer on your server:
Then press the -Button to save the mapping and your users will start to use their local printers.
Optionally, you can map multiple printers, even fax software on your server:
Net2Printer RDP will automatically map the default printer on the server and you can change the default printer:
Net2Printer RDP – Help:
1. Supports Windows 2000/XP
2. High performance Terminal Server Printing software
3. Easy to install and use
4. No need to install printer drivers on the server
5. No need to update printers drivers on the server
6. Can map multiple printers, even fax software on the server
7. Update support on new printers in the list
8. No need to update or maintain drivers
9. Change the default printer on your Terminal Server
10. Resize and move the print window
11. No need to go to the printer driver folder
12. Supports parallel printers
13. Supports the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP)
14. Supports Microsoft Terminal Server
15. No need to purchase Microsoft Net2Printer RDP
16. No need to purchase additional licenses for Net2Printer RDP
17. No need to purchase the NET2PRINTER_LITE version of Net2Printer RDP
18. Simple installation and configuration
19. Free and Free of any copyright or trademarks
20. Works with most local and remote printer connections
21. Supports both XP and Vista
22. No need to install an anti-virus program
23. Install Net2Printer RDP
The Net2Printer RDP software is a replacement for the OEM standard Printing Manager software that comes with Windows XP. It is one of the simplest ways to take your Remote Desktop/Terminal Server users off your Terminal Server and into your own environment with reliable printing!
Manages and maps your Remote Desktop users’ default printer as the default printer on your Terminal Server.
Support for full-featured printers, including USB, parallel, network, multifunction and fax devices.
Optional driver download (driver to be loaded on the Terminal Server)
Support for email printing, along with other options for file transfer and printing.
SUPERB FEATURES OF NETA2PRINTER RDP FULL VERSION:
Net2Printer RDP Full Version provides a much greater range of features and functionality compared to the Standard Version. Amongst the key features are listed below:
More options on the terminal server for specifying printers.
Prints to an email address, rather than the local user account on the remote desktop.
Prints to multiple users, as well as the local user.
Web based driver installation and upgrade capabilities.
Ability to preview and test print jobs before printing to the client machine.
Ability to copy jobs from one user to another.
Supports small and large documents.
User interface on the Terminal Server is significantly enhanced with the ability to have a variety of display settings and fonts.
Net2Printer RDP Full Version can support driver installations, upgrades, as well as system and user accounts, which are supported with the Standard Version of Net2Printer RDP.
KEYMACRO LICENSE INFORMATION:
The Net2Printer RDP full version license is a perpetual license, meaning there are no expiry dates associated with the license.
Ordering information for Net2Printer RDP full version can be obtained from
NOTE: It is strongly recommended that the license purchased from SoftCentral is activated on a terminal server machine with Windows XP Professional, Windows 2003 Server or Vista. License should be installed after Terminal Server is installed. You can use the Net2Printer software on a virtual machine or physical Windows Server. However, Windows XP is not supported on a virtual machine (This is because Windows RDP is not supported on a virtual machine. See here for details. You can use Virtual Server edition to run Windows Server Virtual machine on Windows XP. Thanks to Victor for pointing this out.).
Quickly and easily map any type of remote printer to a Windows NT/2000/XP client (terminal server) in just 10 minutes.
Compatible with any version of RDP and includes the following features:
• Support for all USB, parallel and network printers
• Support for MFP (multifunction printers)
• Print to any email address without having to do any additional configurations
• Ability to map a user’s default printer on the terminal server as the default printer for the session
• Ability to map any Microsoft Exchange email printer as an email printer
• And much more!
• Plus you can even map a local printer to a remote user’s terminal session.
Your remote users can print to any type of printer without having to worry about
the printer driver or driver installation. The print job will be sent to the
– Simply load Net2Printer RDP on the remote terminal server and you are done.
– Net2Printer RDP is automatically loaded when you start a remote terminal session
– Net2Printer RDP automatically maps any of the local default printers as the default printer
– Just specify the printer to print to with a supported printer driver.
– Map a user’s default printer on the terminal server as the default printer for the session
– Map any Microsoft Exchange email printer as an email printer for a remote user’s session
– Print to any type of printer without having to install a driver on the client or use a
manual conversion process
– Supports USB, parallel and network printers
– Print to any email address without having to do any additional configurations
– Provides a simple and reliable solution for remote user print management
– You can also map a local printer to a remote user’s session
– Supports all types of Microsoft RDP: RDP 3.0, 3.5, 3.6, RDP 4.0, RDP 5.0
– You can choose your own license (per CPU or per Terminal Server)
– You can choose the number of printers to be displayed in the list
– You can choose the number of printers that can be mapped to a session
– No matter which license you choose, you can run the application for a limited period of time
– Save cost by not having to purchase an expensive licence and expensive printers
– Supports OEM serial number for the clients
– Ideal solution for disaster recovery or remote
Net2Printer RDP is a Remote Desktop protocol aware printer mapping utility that simplifies remote printing, reduces printing errors, eliminates the hassles of loading manufacturers drivers and continually trouble-shooting local network printing.
With Net2Printer RDP installed on the Terminal Server, in just 10 minutes, your remote users will be printing to their local printers. No matter whether they are USB, parallel, network, or multifunction printers, Net2Printer RDP will automatically map the local user’s default printer as the default printer in the terminal server session.
Net2Printer RDP is loaded automatically when a remote user opens a terminal server session and it is initially configured to map the local user’s default printer as the default printer in the terminal server session.
Depending upon the version of Net2Printer RDP licensed on the server, additional printers can be mapped on the server; even an email printer that emails the document to the user can be mapped.
File transfers from the server to the client are also possible with Net2Printer RDP Full Version.
Net2Printer RDP is the ideal solution for remote users connecting to a terminal server with reliable printing to their local printers.
Can be used with USB, network, parallel, and multifunction printers!
Remaps default printers, including Email printers that email the document to the user as local printers and File transfers from the server to the client are also possible!
Remote users can be given access to their printers at the console or through the network.
Depending upon the version of Net2Printer RDP, additional printers can be mapped on the terminal server.
Net2Printer RDP remaps the local user’s default printer as the default printer in the terminal server session.
Net2Printer RDP initially maps the local user’s default printer as the default printer in the terminal server session.
When a remote user opens a terminal server session and starts a print job, Net2Printer RDP displays the remap on the status bar, even for USB, network, parallel and multifunction printers, and does not require the user to reinstall the drivers on the terminal server.
File transfers from the server to the client are also possible with the full version of Net2Printer RDP!
By default, Net2Printer RDP is configured to map the default printer for the user’s session as the default printer in the terminal server session.
Net2Printer RDP can be configured in the following ways:
Add default printers:
Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics card
Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
2 GB of RAM
20 GB of free hard drive space
256 MB of VRAM
The following screenshot shows the detailed description of the game:
Nvidia 3D Vision and Microsoft Side-by-Side Technology:
Nvidia 3D Vision:
Nvidia 3D Vision uses a two-sided stereo display that emulates a dual display to provide a stereoscopic view of the playing action. For example, players